My client has passionately been serving the local community for well over 25 years. They are a rock and offer a lifeline to those people and their families who are affected by life limiting conditions. The team of specialist care professionals and volunteers work tirelessly to improve the lives of many. However all of this comes at a cost!
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to work as Fundraising Manager for a charitable organisation. As Fundraising Manager you will play a pivotal role in the continued success and development of the charities services. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Fundraising, your principal duties will include the following;
- Lead on generating income through corporate fundraising, community fundraising, individual giving, legacy giving and trusts and foundations.
- Identify, plan, run and deliver a wide range of fundraising events.
- Support and develop a small team to help deliver comprehensive plans to continually grow income in line with the overall income generation strategy.
- Create and develop successful partnerships with corporate supporters via events, employee fundraising, donations and other means.
- Maximise income by developing the supporter base and introducing new income streams.
- Ensure high levels of Information Governance compliance throughout all areas of fundraising.
- Contribute to the development of the business plan, fundraising strategy and other long-term strategic plans.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will be a highly experienced fundraising professional who has operated previously at a similar level.
- You will have a track record of delivering fund raising success and be passionate about meeting and beating fundraising targets.
- Ideally you will previously worked on Donorflex or other similar fundraising databases. However this not essential criteria in order to be considered.
- This role could be the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to take their next natural step within their fundraising career or for those wanting to continue developing their experience in an organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- Naturally you will be a well organised and passionate leader and communicator who is able to converge with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be joining an award winning organisation. One which strives tirelessly to serve its local community. It’s already touched the lives of so many by so few, however there is much, much more that can be done. With this in mind the charity has set itself ambitious targets to develop its services and to continue offering the support and lifeline when people need it most. You can be part of that journey and join a team of amazing professionals. Your hard work and dedication will make a real difference to the continued success of the charity and the people it serves. In return for your hard work and leadership you will be rewarded with a highly competitive package which includes a genuine opportunity to grow and develop within the organisation.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Fundraising Manager, Reference: MC / 14407". Thank you for your interest.