My client is a well-established and highly regarded law firm. They’ve built their reputation on delivering results and providing a friendly, personal service with value for money and customer service at the heart of what they do. This. Their rapid growth and continual pursuit of excellence has led them to becoming one of the market leaders of legal services to the residential property markets.
My client is looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join their busy and rapidly growing conveyancing team. Reporting into the Conveyancing Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- To process the sale/purchase from instruction through to completion liaising with all parties to include mortgage brokers, estate agents, solicitors and clients throughout the transaction.
- Manage a large mixed case load comprising of freehold, leasehold, new build and shared ownership transactions.
- Review and report on the Title of the property.
- Send out and obtain written instructions from the client.
- Submit required property searches and prepare detailed feedback reports back to the clients once results are received.
- Liaise with the mortgage lender to obtain mortgage offer and facilitate the signing of the mortgage deed by the client.
- Obtain authority from client to proceed to an exchange.
- Confirm the exchange and set completion.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will have previous conveyancing experience or similar.
- You will enjoy working to and exceeding your personal delivery targets.
- My client is happy to consider candidates who are looking to build upon their initial conveyancing experience as further training and development will be provided.
- You will be highly organised and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Naturally you will be friendly and approachable and pride yourself on providing exceptional customer service.
- You will thrive in a busy and demanding work environment.
You will be joining a company who has built up their expertise and experience over a number of years. A company who is continually growing in order to meet the demands of the business. You will be joining a busy but friendly conveyancing team who regularly challenge each over in pursuit of development and success. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience and benefit from career opportunities that only a rapidly growing business can offer. In return you will receive a competitive salary based on experience, a market leading commission scheme with no caps on earnings. As well as this you will receive competitive holiday allowance, pension plan and further employee benefits. Opportunities for some remote working are available.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Conveyancer, Reference: MC / 14212". Thank you for your interest.