Human Resources Director
My client is a highly successfully, forward thinking organisation. They are well respected and continue to be recognised year on year as leaders within their field. Not wanting to stand still they continually strive for excellence. With a common drive and purpose they have been recognised with a number of accolades and awards for their outstanding work. This strategic role allows you to play your part in their continued success.
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior level Human Resources professional to work as Human Resources Director for a well-established and highly reputable not-for-profit organisation. As Human Resources Director you will be responsible for providing strategic direction as well as leading and mentoring a team of HR professionals. Your principal duties will include the following;
- Create and deliver a people strategy in line with the organisations key strategic goals, culture and values.
- Provide leadership, direction and ongoing support to a well formed and functioning HR team.
- To act as an integral and influential member of the Senior Management Team and advice on policy, including the talent management cycle.
- Proactively lead on the development, co-ordination and evaluation of learning and talent development plan.
- Evaluate and lead on developing employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Oversee appropriate employee relations casework and advice accordingly on complex issues.
- Continually review and update all HR policies ensuring that they support a high performance culture.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will be a highly experienced HR leader who has operated previously at a strategic, senior management level.
- My client is open to previous industry background. This refreshing approach allows candidates from a variety of sector backgrounds to be genuinely considered alongside those with not for profit and public sector experience.
- Due to the size and complexity of my client it is essential that you have worked in a similarly large company and or organisation and delivered significant change programmes.
- You will be fully CIPD qualified or be able to demonstrate a track record of similar roles and experience.
- This role could be the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to take their next natural step within their HR career or for those wanting to continue developing their experience within a potentially new environment.
- Naturally you will be a highly effective leader and communicator who is able to converge with a wide variety of stakeholders.
You will be joining a highly successful and award winning organisation. One which strives for excellence and continued growth and development. In return for your hard work and leadership you will be rewarded with a highly competitive benefits package which includes private health cover and exceptional pension scheme and annual holiday allowance.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Human Resources Director, Reference: MC / 14054". Thank you for your interest.