My client is a small and friendly, family run business. They have grown considerably since their inception. This progression is a combination of a highly experienced and ambitious leadership team alongside mutual respect for everyone concerned within the business. This opportunity allows the successful candidate an opportunity to share in that growth and play an integral role within their continued success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to further develop their payroll career to date. As Payroll Assistant you will work with a friendly and highly experienced payroll team for a fast growing business. Your principal duties will include the following;
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly client payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create and maintain employees' payroll records.
- Calculate wages, furlough and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and timesheet records.
- Enter payroll information into a central system for processing.
- Issue employees' checks and earnings summaries.
- Complete related payroll reports.
- Effectively deal with a wide range of telephone based payroll queries.
- Process BACS payments.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will be an experienced payroll professional or someone who has gained some initial payroll experience and have the desire to further develop your career.
- Have up to date knowledge and understanding of payroll legislation.
- You will be calm under pressure and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will be a team player and relish the opportunity to work for a fun and friendly team.
- It is essential that you possess strong MS Office skills including creating and manipulating Excel spread sheets and be comfortable using various payroll systems.
You will be joining a highly successful and fast growing business. One which fosters a professional yet fun, relaxed and supportive working environment. My client is family centric and is happy to be flexible around non work commitments. You will also be supported in every aspect of your role and training will provided for anyone needing payroll refreshers. On top of this my client is keen to assist and pay for a payroll qualification which will further enhance your expertise. This will also be supported with access to multiple external training days. The company offers an enhanced holiday allowance and there is the opportunity to purchase extra days.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Assistant, Reference: MC / 14050". Thank you for your interest.