Business Development Manager
My client has successfully been supplying and distributing high quality, specialist engineering and maintenance components for over 35 years. Within this time they have built up an enviable and unrivalled reputation for customer service, product choice and customer solutions. Their growth and continual pursuit of excellence has led them to becoming one of the market leaders within their field.
My client is looking for an experienced and proven sales professional to join their growing Business Development team. As their Business Development Manager you will report directly into the Regional Manager and be responsible for the following;
- Researching and sourcing potential business opportunities and contacts.
- Managing and developing ongoing business accounts whilst building new relationships.
- Preparing and submitting formal business tenders and proposals.
- Working with the wider sales team and other managers to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue.
- Setting up client meetings, customer visits and online meetings.
- Preparing presentations to help promote the business and secure new clients as well as maintaining existing ones.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will be proven sales person with an impressive track record of achieving results.
- The role may also suit someone with prior marketing or project management experience who is looking to enter into a more sales and target driven environment.
- Due to the specific nature of the business, it is essential that you have prior knowledge and experience working within the Industrial Component Distribution sector and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) / Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) sectors.
- You will be a self-starter, ambitious and tenacious who takes great satisfaction from hitting and beating sales targets.
- Naturally you will be an articulate and effective communicator who is able to gain trust and build rapport with your customers.
- Although you will be predominantly working from home you will be required to travel to various clients across the North West. It is therefore essential that you have a full clean drivers licence.
Due to the continued and sustained growth of the business, my client has created this brand new role which will cover Cumbria and the wider North West Region. You will be joining a company who has built up their knowledge and experience over a number of years. A company built on tradition but without being afraid to diversify and innovate. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive benefits package which includes bonus, company car, health cash plan and private health insurance. You will also be awarded the opportunity to achieve genuine career growth.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Reference: MC / 13699". Thank you for your interest.