Business Development Manager
RMD Kwikform provides formwork and shoring solutions to the global construction industry. Thanks to having operations in over 20 countries, RMD Kwikform has the "boots on the ground" to provide a truly local service, backed up by significant international experience. Our diverse product range, designed to maximise safety, on site effectiveness and lowest in use cost, matched with our engineering excellence, RMD Kwikform provides customers with the most effective solution to get the job done. RMD Kwikform is a business built on our people. They are what ensures RMD Kwikform surpasses customers expectations time after time.
To establish and grow our reputation as a supplier of choice for major projects specifically – Hs2
To promote a professional, proactive customer service ethos that leads to increased business opportunities on major projects.
- Develop and maintain a large network of contacts across all departments in JV’s, Tier 1 contractors and sub-contractors
- Identify opportunities within your network and convert to profitable revenue by submitting tender quotations as directed within specific limitations.
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to provide a solution orientated, consultative approach.
- Regularly update Major Projects team with relevant project information forecasting, weekly planner and monthly reports.
- Working closely with the technical and operations teams to track scheme from enquiry through to site.
- Promote demonstrable engineering capability and participate in lunchtime presentations.
- Ensure the promotion of other products through cross selling opportunities.
- When it is considered necessary or appropriate by management you may be required to carry out any duties considered within your skill and competence to assist the smooth running of the business.
- 3-5 years of experience in working in the civil industry, 2 years in sales preferred
- Knowledge of formwork, falsework and shoring systems used within the sector is strongly preferred.
- Technical understanding of RMDK Products and Systems
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office and standard programmes
- Has a professional, proactive, approach with the ability to work independently
- Has excellent written and communication skills, with experience in preparing and presenting proposals
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining professional relationships
- Understands the importance and advantages of working within a collaborative team environment
- A “can do, customer first” attitude
- The Major Projects Salesperson is part of the Major Projects Sales Team and will relate principally with the relevant sales managers and engineering teams.
- Good working relationships must be maintained within the various support functions i.e. Central operations, Purchasing, HR, Accounts and Credit Control.
£45,000 pa + car + benefts
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Reference: MB / BBBH14735". Thank you for your interest.