Head of Business Development
Established over 20 years ago, Real World Group has built an enviable global reputation as experts in leadership, governance & team working.
Their unique research and evidenced-based leadership and team-working models enable organisations to deliver change and business improvement, by accessing a range of internationally respected leadership and team assessments, to enable them to deliver increased performance & wellbeing.
Real World Group have already worked with leading companies and public sector organisations. Their ambitious growth plans have been supported by, amongst other things, the recent commencement of a major public sector contract, providing the perfect foundation for the Head of Business Development to build from.
The Head of Business Development will be a driving force in increasing sales at Real World Group. They will have the opportunity to leverage contacts from a longstanding client base, but crucially will also be expected to open new doors. The successful candidate will be expected to:-
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in key service categories
- Maintain active relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct product demos and objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs, creating and following a defined selling process with potential buyers
- Coordinate with the CEO to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
The ideal candidate will understand how to sell an intangible and solution focused product into large public sector organisations. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events and attending trade shows, they will need to be engaging and positive, with the gravitas and professionalism to represent Real World Group at the most senior level. They will also need to be a proactive self-starter, keen to take the initiative to create opportunities and not be afraid to knock on doors.
- Proven track record and experience in sales within a professional services setting
- Able to demonstrate success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- An organised and professional approach at all times
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- High levels of personal integrity
- Ability to travel as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the job.
Desirable experience & knowledge
- Sales experience within HR assessments / diagnostics / platforms / leadership development & training
- Being used to presenting at Executive level
- An understanding of HR and leadership practices and approaches
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
Location: Working From Home
Salary: £50k OTE £75k
Deadline July 23rd, 2021
Office Managing Partner – Sheffield & Doncaster
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of Business Development, Reference: MB / BBBH14609". Thank you for your interest.