A global business based in Sheffield are seeking to appoint a Qualified Accountant to work within their high calibre finance team for an exciting new role with lots of development opportunities.
This role will fundamentally support the accounting teams in the EMEA region, to act as an expert, to identify potential process improvements, and to assist on new and ongoing projects. This role will also include technical duties such as:
- Working with the department heads to improve working practices.
- Assisting with EMEA Accounting Integration and Special Projects in identifying and implementing new initiatives.
- Assisting with the implementation of recently issued U.S. GAAP accounting guidance, including the coordination between the corporate team and the EMEA Controllers.
- Liaising within and across the EMEA accounting teams and other functions or stakeholders to troubleshoot procedural or accounting system problems.
- Assisting with running and coordinating with the EMEA subject matter expert groups.
- Providing emergency assistance to the accounting teams across the region.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) – Part qualified candidates would be considered
- 3-5 years of relevant Accounting experience
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Very strong Excel and analytical skills required
- Knowledge of UK GAAP – US GAAP desirable
- Competitive salary up to £60k depending on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working environment/home working available long term
- Great opportunities to progress
- Generous Pension, Corporate Benefits, Parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Project Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH16030". Thank you for your interest.