Brewster Partners are recruiting for a growing company based in Wakefield who are seeking to recruit a Credit Controller. We are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to be able to solely mange the Sales ledger and chase debt. This role has lots of development as there will be a plan to take on more purchase ledger responsibilities then to become a senior for the transactional team. We are looking for someone who can build relationships to continue the good rapport with the prestigious clients.
- Manage the Sales Ledger Mailbox - ensuring emails are actioned.
- Manage full credit control process
- Ensure customers pay on time.
- Check customer's credit ratings with banks.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments.
- Register sales invoices with finance house to obtain cash
- Ensure no sales invoices are blocked for funding - obtain paperwork
- Ensure unallocated Cash is allocated
- Managing the Purchase Ledger Mailbox, ensuring emails are managed when needed
- Ensuring unallocated payments are cleared down. - e.g. Direct debits
- Ad hoc duties such as, setting up payments in bank and Journal postings / Double entry
- Experience with Credit Control and Sales Ledger
- Must be very organised and able to work accurately
- Confident dealing with queries by phone and email
- Confident in own ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller, Reference: LT / BBBH16003". Thank you for your interest.