Brewster Partners are working for market leading company who are globally recognised within their sector. Due to growth, this company are looking for an Assistant Accountant to support with the group reporting . This exciting opportunity would be suited for someone who is new into their studies (AAT/ACCA/CIMA/) and looking to have more exposure to month end reporting. You would have the opportunity to be involved with project work supporting business ventures from a financial point of view.
- Supporting with group Monthly Accounts
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of cost centre budgets and forecasts.
- Reconciliation and processing of prepayments, accruals and standard charges
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts with other group companies
- Quarterly preparation of VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts and Tax Packs
- Processing Intercompany Journals
- Replenishing and reconciling petty cash
- Management of Company paid credit cards
- Completion of national statistics returns
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or studying AAT
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Computer literate and strong IT/Excel skills.
- Continuous improvement approach to processes & systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach – takes ownership
- Enthusiastic approach to learning – committed to accuracy
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15973". Thank you for your interest.