Brewster Partners are working for market leading company who are globally recognised within their sector. The company have grown due to a recent acquisition which has resulted in a restructure within the finance team. Which means they have a newly created Management Accountant position available. This role would be perfect for a finalist/qualified accountant who would be looking for a step up in their development. This position would eventually take on responsibilities from the financial controller as part of the development. This role has hybrid working which is 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
- Supporting/business partnering with the acquired company which are based in London (no travel is required)
- Producing the groups monthly accounts
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Financial Controller with general duties
- Manage profit and loss payroll reconciliation process
- Production of forecast and budgets
- Group reporting - Input and reconciliation.
- Support the business with accurate MI and financial analysis
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and reviews for completeness and supporting documentation.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are adequate and updated regularly
- Portfolio Analysis
- Accrued revenue review and debt recovery assistance where required
- On the ground support for internal and external audits
- Provide information to support Statutory Accounts process
- Ensure information in reporting systems is accurate and timely while providing appropriate clarity in explaining balances or trends
- Management of Company Credit Cards and multisite process
- Part qualified or qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Computer literate and strong IT/Excel skills.
- Continuous improvement approach to processes & systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach – takes ownership
- Enthusiastic approach to learning – committed to accuracy
£35,000 - £40,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15971". Thank you for your interest.