Brewster Partners are searching for an Assistant Accountant for an exciting business based in Dronfield. This company are within the hospitality sector with several bars and restaurants within the group which they have plans to continue their expansion. This role will be the sole person in finance so you will be responsible for all financial matters and reporting back to the owners.
To support with the day to day finance functions at the transactional level and to help with the preparation of the accounts at month end to be signed off from the external accountants.
- Processing and maintaining of the general Ledger
- Ensuring customers payments are paid in a timely manner in accordance with the payment terms
- Age debtor analysis
- Credit check trade customers
- Credit control
- Liaising with the commercial team to process sales invoices
- Processing the Purchase Ledger
- Creating purchase orders
- Reconciliation of the cash books
- Cash allocation
- Month end procedures
- Cash flow forecast
- VAT returns
- Experience and confident in all aspects of transactional finance
- AAT qualified/part qualified in CIMA or ACCA
- Hard worker and reliable
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and excel
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- 50% off food and drink at the establishments
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- Free onsite parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15950". Thank you for your interest.