Brewster Partners are working with one of our key clients who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant who will be responsible for the accounts for a newly acquired company within the group. This role will be working with senior members within the company to help business partner with the integration into the group assisting with costings and pricing. A technical background would be advantageous to help with the reporting aspects of the role but there will also be a commercial side to this role.
The business has enjoyed sustained periods of growth over recent years and they are a key market leader within their field. The business, which has a turnover of around £80-£100m, has been operating within their market for over 50 years and over the last 18 months has invested significantly both in terms of infrastructure and acquisitions to continue their growth. The business is completely unique in its market and they are an extremely ambitious organisation who are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team. They have state of the art offices with a fantastic culture on top and are at the forefront of digital innovation within their field.
- Prepare and ensure the accurate management reporting of all entities within the Group, in line with the agreed timetable.
- Provide support and analysis to Business stakeholders external to finance.
- Analyse time recording information and work with the technology function to determine appropriate capitalisation.
- To prepare and post all appropriate journal adjustments, maintaining full support and back-up.
- Review and prove all translation differences and post where appropriate.
- Provide accurate and full supporting documentation for audit purposes, liaising with the external auditors as required.
- Assist in building and maintaining profit and loss budgets and forecasts for the Group.
- Ensure accurate posting of financial data on a monthly basis and maintain full support for all journal entries.
- To ensure that all appropriate balance sheet accounts are reconciled to appropriate back up on a timely basis.
- Effectively co-ordinate relevant activities with the rest of the Finance team as appropriate.
- Assist with any due diligence or integration project work associated with bringing new acquisitions into the group as maybe required.
- Provide support to the Group Finance Manager and Group Tax Manager, as well as the Commercial Finance team.
- To provide high service levels to the business.
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- IFRS experience
- Strong technical skills
- Candidates must be highly ambitious and have an eye on progressing to FC level
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- Competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Opportunity to progress to FC
- 5% Pension
- 30 days holiday annual leave
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15939". Thank you for your interest.