We are supporting an exciting technology company who are in based in Nottingham to appoint a Management Accountant to be part of a growing finance team. This role would be working closely to assist in the production of the Management Accounts to trial balance and treasury management. We are open to candidates who are part qualified or qualified accountants in CIMA or ACCA. Hybrid working has been adopted across the business, working 3 days in the office.
- Preparing the monthly accruals and prepayments
- Fixed asset management
- Stock reconciliations/calculation
- Journal postings
- Month end cost review and reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations, review and reporting
- Reporting to the SMT on the cashflow and forecasting
- Within this role you would be responsible for monthly payroll processing for the company
- VAT returns and reporting
- Providing information for external audits
- Part qualified or fully qualified with relevant professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in Great plains or Power BI is highly desirable
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach.
- Continuous improvement approach to processes & systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Enthusiastic approach to learning – committed to accuracy
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15916". Thank you for your interest.