Assistant Management Accountant
Brewster Partners are working in partnership with a Group of businesses in the heart of Derbyshire who are looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to a newly created role to join the growing finance team.
If you are a part qualified or newly qualified accountant and looking for progression and development in your career then this role is for you. This role will suit a commercial minded individual who looks to improve and develop the businesses within the Group.
- Preparing the Monthly Management Accounts
- Producing the journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing the balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Overseeing the bad debt and credit control
- Updating the fixed asset register and analysis of capital expenditure
- Preparing the VAT returns
- Submitting the weekly performance analysis and reviews, KPI’s to senior management
- art qualified accountant or newly qualified in ACCA or CIMA and wanting to progress with professional Accounting exams at the earliest opportunity
- Minimum 2:1 University degree or AAT Qualified, plus a minimum B in both Mathematics and English at GCSE level
- Excellent Excel skills
- Determination to succeed and develop finance career in a fast changing and driven environment
- An inquisitive mind and a great positive attitude
- Adaptable, comfortable and effective when working within a changing environment
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining an accurate, high quality output
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Competitive salary + Free Onsite Parking + Company Pension + Brilliant Company Brand & Culture
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15908". Thank you for your interest.