Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a historic and highly successful company who are located in Wakefield. They are part of an exciting and future proof sector where they have a market leading product which is globally recgonised. In recent years this company has been part of an exciting acquisition and they are now part of a group which has created new opportunities and new growth which is why this role has become available.
We are ideally looking for someone who is fully qualified or a finalist in CIMA/ACCA. Someone with a manufactory background would be a ‘must have’ has this role would be working closely with the project management, sales and procurement teams to provide timely financial information for tenders, project progression and purchasing.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts, with a particular focus on project accounting/revenue recognition
- Reviewing the monthly MI and explaining financial results and variances to budget to the executive management team
- Supporting in the preparation of the annual budget, monitoring performance against budget and quarterly review/revisions to the forecast
- Overseeing day to day cash management and cash forecasting
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Improve reporting systems and processes, with the output being enhanced KPI’s, specifically for GM and contract profit information
- Maintaining and analysing the weekly/monthly KPI’s, and seek to constantly improve information available
- Completion of monthly/quarterly returns to HMRC
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the year end audit
- Fully qualified with relevant professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in Sage 50 or 200 is highly desirable
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach.
- Continuous improvement approach to processes & systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Enthusiastic approach to learning – committed to accuracy
- Enhanced pension - 5% employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + statutory public holidays
- Cash Health Care Scheme for you & any children
- Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Monthly Reward & Recognition Programmes linked to H&S & peer-peer recognition
- Access to internal Wellbeing Coaches (qualified mental health first aiders)
- Company Profit Sharing Bonus
- Your own Personal Development Plan with company commitment to continuous learning and development
- Company Sick Pay
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15901". Thank you for your interest.