Brewster Partners are searching for a Payroll Officer for an exciting business based in Doncaster. This role would be perfect for an ambitious person who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity to develop within a supportive payroll team. You would be working with a group of companies to deliver a monthly payroll for over 3500 staff.
- Assisting with the integration of any new business acquisitions to our in-house payroll service and procedures.
- Processing the monthly payrolls ensuring accuracy and timeliness are of paramount importance.
- Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to payroll as a result of, promotions, pay changes etc.
- Processing monthly auto enrolment and all other employee pension schemes and updating the relevant information on the system and correspondence are sent to relevant employees in accordance with PAE regulations.
- Administrating all of the payroll associated benefits which including Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Private Healthcare etc.
- Processing year end payroll submissions, including P60’s, P11D’s etc.
- Dealing with the payroll enquiries from employees to satisfactory resolution
- Providing accurate and timely payroll reports to all locations following the completion of each payroll submission.
- Liaising with HMRC; pension providers and other third parties
- No qualifications needed but prior payroll experience is essential
- Excel experience
- Hard worker and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Officer, Reference: LT / BBBH15864". Thank you for your interest.