Brewster Partners are searching for an Accounts Assistant for an exciting business based in Doncaster. This role would be perfect for an ambitious person who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity to have no barriers to stop them to develop. We are looking for someone who is wanting a long term project and be a major part of their journey.
- Daily accounts, finance postings, and reconciliations.
- Receivables Management - Credit Control.
- Cash management - liquidity forecasting.
- Payables management - Payment run processing.
- Credit card and expenses processing.
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Proven track record in traditional accounting within a small/medium-sized company.
- AAT Level 4 or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision and/or Business central).
- A high level of accuracy with good communication and IT skills.
- A systematic structured approach to any project for which you will be responsible.
- Ability to engage and communicate with colleagues within subsidiary companies to exchange ideas to further progress.
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Company service awards
- Financial study support
- Personal development support
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant, Reference: LT / BBBH15821". Thank you for your interest.