Brewster Partners are working exclusively with an exciting and fast growing company based in Barnsley. We are seeking a Finance Administrator who will work closely with the office Manager to support on all aspects of the finance functions and sales administration. We are looking for an upbeat and self-motivated person to join the small team to continue the growth into the future. We are looking for someone with an attitude where they are willing to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and get stuck in.
- Processing all payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Office Manager of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Preparing employee wages and managing employee expense claims
- Helping the Office Manager and Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts including corporation tax, R&D tax relief and patent box
- Keeping the Customer List up to date with contact details / commercial terms etc.
- All sales orders are processed quickly, effectively and in line with customer requirements
- Producing delivery notes / packaging labels
- Chasing overdue payments
- Stock management within Sage including creating bill of materials, stock takes and general administrative duties
- General accounting knowledge and understanding of best practice.
- Sage 50 Accounts experience and competency (Sales / Purchasing / stocks modules)
- Able to take ownership the role and responsibilities
- To be proactive in all aspects of the job
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft 365 experience and competency
- Willingness to constantly learn and develop
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Administrator, Reference: LT / BBBH15737". Thank you for your interest.