Transactional Team Leader
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a growing company based in Wakefield who are seeking to recruit a Transactional Team Leader. We are on the lookout for an experienced Credit Controller to be able to solely mange the Sales ledger, as well as someone who has Purchase Ledger experience. Within this role you will be supervising two junior members of staff to be able to train them up as well as being responsible to grow the team in the future. This is a development role for someone to be able to grow alongside the growth of the company.
This role will be split 50/50 with the Purchase ledger and Sales Ledger.
- Managing the Purchase Ledger Mailbox, ensuring emails are managed and actioned.
- Overseeing the two purchase ledger apprentices
- Ensuring supplier statements are reconciled.
- Guaranteeing proforma account is reconciled.
- Ensuring unallocated payments are cleared down. - e.g. Direct debits
- Processing intercompany Invoices are all on at month end.
- Ensure new supplier accounts are setup correctly and maintain existing account details
- Processing staff expenses to be paid weekly
- Ensure purchase invoices queries are resolved. - e.g PO price differences.
- Manage the Sales Ledger Mailbox - ensuring emails are actioned.
- Manage full credit control process
- Ensure customers pay on time.
- Check customer's credit ratings with banks.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments.
- Register sales invoices with finance house to obtain cash
- Ensure no sales invoices are blocked for funding - obtain paperwork
- Ensure unallocated Cash is allocated
- Ad hoc duties such as, setting up payments in bank and Journal postings / Double entry
- Must be very organised and able to work accurately
- Confident dealing with queries by phone and email
- Confident in own ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
£25,000 - £28,000
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Transactional Team Leader, Reference: LT / BBBH15646". Thank you for your interest.