Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable for a large national company who are based in Sheffield. We are keen to speak to candidates who have experience in reconciling supplier statements and have an advanced level of Excel. This is an amazing role for anyone looking to develop within a large company with a supportive team around them. Working from home options are available with this position.
- Processing the purchase ledger invoices
- Handling the Accounts Receivable cheques receipts
- Managing the petty cash claims
- Accounts payable invoice/statement receipt and scanning
- Setting up new accounts to the systems collecting details such as bank details
- Statement reconciliations and analysis
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- Dynamic and positive environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking administrator
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable, Reference: LT / BBBH15561". Thank you for your interest.