Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator for a market leading/fast growing company business based in Barnsley. An opportunity as arisen to work with one of the most exciting companies in South Yorkshire to join the payroll department.
This role will be overseeing external payrolls, processing the full pay run, queries and registration of starters and leavers.
- You will also be responsible for;
- Processing high volume weekly payroll efficiently
- End to end payroll process up to the payment file
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Generating payslips for PAYE/Umbrella/Limited Company candidates
- Providing relevant information to Umbrella companies to enable candidates to be paid on time
- Producing weekly HMRC payroll reports
- Managing the P&L
- Previous experience in payroll dealing within a fast paced, high volume weekly payrolls
- Knowledge of PAYE, Limited company and Umbrella payrolls
- Up to date UK payroll legislations
- Co-ordinate and manage the workflow of the function to ensure that processing, reporting and statutory deadlines are met
- Experience motivating and driving a team forward
- CIPP qualification would be desirable
- System experience in Merit would also be desirable
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Payroll, Reference: LT / BBBH15501". Thank you for your interest.