Brewster Partners are searching for an Assistant Accountant for an exciting business based in Doncaster. This role would be perfect for an ambitious person who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity to have no barriers to stop them to develop. We are looking for someone to join this supportive team of 4 to be the 5th member and to help them to continue their growth.
- Supporting with the daily banking functions
- Working with internal teams to ensure posting are accurate and any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Processing and posting all daily accounts receivable invoices and being responsibility for payments onto the system
- Being in control of the process of vouches
- Produce a monthly Aged Debtors report outlining chasing that has been done and steps taken to obtain payment
- Produce monthly statements and mid-month reminders for all debtors
- Working alongside the financial controller and Management Accountant to generate forecasts and budgets
- Produce an accurate weekly financial performance report.
- No qualification needed but were looking for someone who is part qualfied or looking to study AAT/ACCA/CIMA and study support will be provided
- Excel experience
- Accounts experience who has a general understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Has exposure to Credit Control and the process
- Hard worker and reliable
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15496". Thank you for your interest.