Trainee Management Accountant
Brewster Partners are searching for a Part qualified, trainee Management Accountant for an exciting business based in Sheffield. This role would be perfect for an ambitious person who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity to have no barriers to stop them to develop. This role has a clear development route to become 1 number in finance within 3 or 4 years.
To support with the day to day finance functions at the transactional level and to help with the preparation of the accounts at month end.
- Reconciliation of purchases
- Undertake nominal ledger tasks including processing journals
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Ensure that the bank is fully reconciled and cash book entries are correct on a daily basis
- Work as a team to ensure all purchase ledger invoices are entered daily
- Balance sheet reconciliations to support balances
- Knowledge of payroll and VAT reporting
- Developing and maintaining financial controls
- Aid the management of workloads and deadline achievements
- Work alongside non-financial managers to ensure that costs are captured and allocated accurately
- Experience and confident in all aspects of transactional finance
- AAT qualified/part qualified in CIMA or ACCA
- Hard worker and reliable
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and excel
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
£20,000 - £25,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Trainee Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH15493". Thank you for your interest.