Graduate payroll position
Brewster Partners are working with a successful UK leading brand who are looking to recruit an enthusiastic graduate to join their large payroll team. This role is a development role for someone who is wanting a long term career within payroll. This is a great opportunity to learn about payroll, pensions and HMRC.
- Inputting data onto the system to ensure payments are accurate and appropriate
- Liaising with the Deputy Payroll Compliance Manager / Payroll Compliance Manager and HR departments to ensure validity of data.
- Working within pensions to ensure the correct deductions and auto enrolment
- Reconciling and process pension payments on a monthly basis
- Assisting in the production of up to date reports for all stakeholders so that information is current and accurate
- Produce regular ad-hoc statistics and reports, as required, to ensure that accurate up to date information is readily available.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.
- We are looking for an organised person who has attention to detail and to know how to prioritise work
- To work within tight deadlines to make sure all are met
- The role requires the ability to work well with others at all levels throughout the company.
- Good Excel skills
£20,000 - £21,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Graduate payroll position, Reference: LT / BBBH15421". Thank you for your interest.