Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable for a large national company who are based in Doncaster. This company has grown from strength to strength and it’s a really exciting time to join the company as there’s lots of exciting changes happening.
We are keen to speak to candidates who are looking for a long term opportunity to be able to grow and development with a supportive team around you. We are looking for someone who has experience within a finance department and studying a relevant finance qualification.
- Processing supplier invoices and raise payments
- Dealing with queries on both the Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Speaking with external stakeholders to raise payments
- Administration required for large purchases across the company
- Maintain and update cash book transactions
- Daily reconciliation of company bank statements to cash book
- Ad hoc tasks when required
- Studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent excel skills
- Sage experience would be desirable
- Previous experience of transactional finance
- Outgoing personality
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
£20,000 - £25.000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable, Reference: LT / BBBH15368". Thank you for your interest.