Finance & Payroll Assistant
Brewster Partners are working with a well-established and highly successful small business within the manufacturing sector. We are seeking an Accounts Assistants who has knowledge of the end to end process of payroll. As well as the payroll duties you will also be responsible for the credit control, Sales and Purchase Ledger and general finance duties. This role is a supportive role so you won’t be expected to complete any duties without assistants.
- Supporting with Purchase and Sales ledger
- Keeping supplier and customers details up to date
- General ad hoc duties across the finance department
- Dealing with queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting processing monthly and weekly payrolls for approx. 100 people
- Chasing outstanding debts
- AAT studier
- Excellent system knowledge is needed
- Good experience of payroll and benefit administration
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this role is of interest please click apply!
£20,000 - £22,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance & Payroll Assistant, Reference: LT / BBBH15367". Thank you for your interest.