Finance & Office Manager
Brewster Partners are working with an exciting and fast growing company based in Barnsley. We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager/Accountant who has a strong accounts background to be hands on across the full spectrum of all the finance and office functions. This role will also including office management duties so we are looking for a candidate who is able to roll up their selves and to get involved in duties across the business when needed.
This is a standalone role which is an amazing and exciting opportunity to make an impact on the company and to help implement new ways of workings to help streamline functions as they have recently gone through rapid growth.
- Running the full account functions
- Processing the payroll
- Preparing the accounts for Month end and Year end
- Processing both the sales and purchase ledgers
- Chasing any outstanding debts
- Processing business expenses and staff credit cards
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing the Purchasing and stock
- Sales Administration
- At Least 3 years’ experience of an all-round accounts role
- Office management experience
- A 'can do' attitude to help with business needs, such as day to day office management
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear communicator
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance & Office Manager, Reference: LT / BBBH15365". Thank you for your interest.