Accounts Payable Clerk
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable for a large national company who are based in Sheffield. We are keen to speak to candidates who are looking for their first steps into the world of finance. Maybe you have just finished you’re A levels, University or looking for a move into finance. This is a really good opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a large organisation.
- Monitoring the unallocated cash on the ledger and liaise with Accounts Payable (Data) to ensure invoices are processed to enable the allocation of cash.
- Working with the data reports to reduce stock value on the system
- Producing accurate statement reconciliations
- Dealing with both supplier and internal queries
- Assisting in the resolution of invoice queries.
- Working closely with Accounts Payable (Data) to ensure invoices are reconciled in time for the payment
- Answering telephone calls/E mails
- Any other duties as and when required by management.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
£18,000 - £20,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable Clerk, Reference: LT / BBBH15209". Thank you for your interest.