Brewster Partners are searching for an enthusiastic finance assistant for a rapidly growing business based in the centre of Sheffield. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is currently studying their AAT or looking for their first steps into a career in finance. Within this position you will be supporting the finance team with finance processes and general administrative duties.
- Matching/checking information supplied by translators to Purchase Orders
- Preparing reports for management when required
- Collating expense reports and checking receipts.
- Issuing POs as requested by staff
- Ensuring that POs are approved as required in the procedures
- Providing monthly reports to various clients prior to invoicing
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to management when required.
- administrative office duties such as ordering stationery
- A good level of education is required (minimum GCSE maths and English)
- Strong Computer skills including excel
- Attention to detail
- Reliable time keeping and work ethic
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Assistant, Reference: LT / BBBH15167". Thank you for your interest.