Brewster Partners are working with a market leading business located south of Sheffield to recruit a Finance Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented finance team of a fast growing company and to develop this role which is a new role for the company. You will have the opportunity to analyse the reporting processes to help develop the process to make them more streamlined. This role is for a 12 month period with a high chance of this going permanent.
The business is looking for a process driven and methodical thinker to join their Finance team. Someone with an analytical, commercial and reporting background would be the ideal candidate for this role.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Analyse the performance of the projects to make sure that they are hitting profit margins
- Processing the data from the system to be able to compare from what was predicted to actual figures
- Working on projects to support with budgets and forecasts
- Improving and streamlining reporting systems
- Creating and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders and reporting data from across the company
- Analysing data trends and reporting on any abnormal outliers
- Producing commercial reports and analyst for each department to help with future planning
- Ideally the successful individual will have a strong technical background but has a very strong commercial outlook into driving improvements within a business
- Previous experience in reporting
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable team player and able to build relationships across the business
- You will have excellent communication with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Analyst, Reference: LT / BBBH15143". Thank you for your interest.