Brewster Partners are searching for a Finance Assistant for an exciting business based in Sheffield. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for part time work (25 hours) and looking for a admin based role within the finance team. The responsibilities for this role assistance with company secretarial duties, pension’s administration, cash management and liaising with other internal departments and external stakeholders such as bankers, lawyers and insurers.
- Assisting with the statutory compliance with regulatory requirements, and statutory filings for UK companies
- Ensuring that company secretarial duties are updated which include insurance policies and the group credit insurance scheme
- Manging the UK companies’ trademarks and patents register
- Overseeing the administration of the pension schemes
- Maintaining the Group’s paper and electronic archives;
- Assisting the Company Secretary in maintenance of all UK Group bank accounts
- Assisting with preparation of the daily group cash/borrowings report;
- Providing ad hoc work and support to assist the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer
- Maintain confidentiality, observe GDPR and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Good level of academic achievement
- Experienced in working within a finance department
- Sage experience would be ideal
- Hard worker and reliable
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and excel
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Administrator, Reference: LT / BBBH15025". Thank you for your interest.