Brewster Partners Recruitment Group is currently looking for a candidate who has recently finished education (school or University) and looking for a long term career in Finance. This role is based within the finance team predominantly looking after the Credit Control.
Our client is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for collecting customer payments and maintain the credit management process. The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Allocating customer payments to the relevant accounts and invoices
- Managing the customer credit progress
- Applying the correct default procedures for customers
- Performing credit checks and raising overseas payment documentation
- General ad hoc duties across the finance department
- Must have a confident and polite telephone manner
- A good level of academic achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organised
- Self-motivated Strong computer skills.
- A positive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- A committed team player with the ability to use their initiative.
- A good telephone manner is essential dealing with customers and other departments within the business.
An excellent opportunity to join a company who are keen to invest in and develop a capable individual. A starting salary of between £17,000 - £19,000
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller, Reference: LT / BBBH15024". Thank you for your interest.