Brewster Partners are currently working with a large accountancy practice based in Rotherham who are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their vibrant and dynamic office. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills and be a strong communicator with all levels as there will be instances where queries will come from senior management.
The role will offer the post holder the opportunity to complete end to end payroll duties and requires someone comfortable with dealing with a high volume of queries.
- End to end monthly payroll processing
- Starters and Leavers
- Processing holiday payments
- Maintaining payroll software
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Issuing tax forms
- Resolving HMRC queries
- Experienced in working within an Accountancy practice/bureau
- High volume of employees advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good Excel Skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Administrator, Reference: LT / BBBH15000". Thank you for your interest.