Brewster Partners are searching for an Assistant Accountant for an exciting business based in Sheffield. This role would be perfect for an ambitious person who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity to have no barriers to stop them devloping. We are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast pace and target ordinated company.
- Assisting with the Management Accounts to ensure that accounting records are accurate and maintained
- Recording of expenses, company credit cards and company fuel cards, ensuring that spends are monitored and reported efficiently
- Preparation of payment runs on a weekly basis VAT returns
- Provide financial information to departmental heads which is understandable, relevant, timely and appropriate to their needs.
- Working with department heads to help them improve on financial performance
- Reconciliation of the cash books
- Experience and confident in all aspects of transactional finance and accounts prep
- AAT qualified
- Hard worker and reliable
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and excel
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- Competitive salary
- Potential study support
- Free onsite parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH14966". Thank you for your interest.