Assistant Management Accountant
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant which is based on the M1 corridor in Barnsley.
This role would be ideal for someone who is currently studying CIMA or ACCA qualification and looking for a step up in their career. You will be responsible for the moth end support and the cash process, with support from the Management Accountants when needed.
- Posting the timely and accurate month end close process
- Processing the portfolio of balance sheet accounts ensuring reconciliation
- Assistance with statutory accounts preparation
- Daily bank reconciliation and posting
- Preparation of cash flow
- Preparing the VAT returns and analysis
- Assist with the annual Audit
- Part qualified accountant in ACCA or CIMA and wanting to progress with professional Accounting exams at the earliest opportunity
- Minimum 2:1 University degree or AAT Qualified, plus a minimum B in both Mathematics and English at GCSE level
- Determination to succeed and develop finance career in a fast changing and driven environment
- An inquisitive mind and a great positive attitude
- Adaptable, comfortable and effective when working within a changing environment
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining an accurate, high quality output
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Offer Up to £30,000 + Free Onsite Parking + Company Pension + Brilliant Company Brand & Culture
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH14689". Thank you for your interest.