Brewster Partners are searching for an Accounts Assistant for a well-known legal company based in Sheffield who are looking to strengthen their Finance team. This role has lots of opportunity for development and growth with a very supportive and friendly team around you.
You would be responsible for supporting the processes across the company to be in line with documented procedures and to agree SLA’s ensuring that they are in line with company policy.
- Managing processes such as banking cheques and sales ledger to be able to meet deadlines to be able to reduce the risk of any penalties
- Working with internal clients to provide guidance and support with any queries
- Drawing up letters for clients and other parties regarding payment information
- Taking Credit Card payments from clients and processing to the system
- Sorting post and deliveries for the different departments
- General support across the full transactional process within the finance team
- Experience in general accounting
- Experience of working in an externally regulated environment.
- Customer service experience
- Hard worker and reliable
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and excel
- A good problem solver
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- Dynamic and positive environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Westfield health
- Pension contribution
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant, Reference: LT / BBBH14658". Thank you for your interest.