Purchase Ledger Clerk
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger for a well-known business based in Barnsley. We are keen to speak to candidates who are experienced Purchaser Ledgers and have the knowledge of working in a high volume environment. You will be working within a large finance team and reporting to the Management Accountant.
- Processing the stock invoices matching with the purchase orders and delivery notes and posting on to the system
- Responsible for payments to meet the deadlines which are set
- Ensuring that any discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- Administration of the system and maintaining records
- Communicating with other departments in an effective manner to achieve a harmonious working environment
- Experience of working in a business to customer environment
- Experience of working with high volume invoice/direct debt customers
- Excellent excel skills – an online test will be required
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- Dynamic and positive environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Reference: LT / BBBH14211". Thank you for your interest.