Brewster Partners are excited to be working with a well-known company who are located in Derbyshire, and they are looking to recruit a qualified Management Accountant. The company have restructured recently and explored exciting new markets which has enabled them to grow which is why this position has become available. We are looking for a commercially minded Accountant to support the senior management team with financial business partnering to help the company to continue to grow.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller, FP&A Manager and Senior Management, including the development and production of financial and non-financial management information.
- Evaluating the impact of new activities and investment opportunities, both before and after implementation.
- Preparing the budgets and forecasts in conjunction with Senior Management, for review by the FP&A Manager.
- Evaluate business performance, highlighting risks and opportunities to budget and forecasts, and preparing performance reviews, KPI’s, and ad hoc analysis.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Maintaining and controlling records within the management accounts, ensuring all appropriate reconciliations and necessary adjustments are completed.
- Completing internal audit reviews to ensure compliance with group policies, procedures, and controls.
- Completing the submission of VAT, Statutory and Government statistical returns.
- Preparing statutory accounts and support the external audit, as appropriate.
- Providing system support and maintenance of the Group’s Finance and Business Systems where appropriate, and support system development, including end user training.
- Qualified in ACCA or CIMA or QBE
- Excellent Excel skills
- 2-5 years of previous accounting experience as a minimum
- Determination to succeed and develop finance career in a fast changing and driven environment
- An inquisitive mind and a great positive attitude
- Adaptable, comfortable and effective when working within a changing environment
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining an accurate, high quality output
Competitive salary + Free Onsite Parking + Company Pension + Brilliant Company Brand & Culture
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH13455". Thank you for your interest.