Finance Business Partner
Brewster Partners are pleased to be partnering with an established construction company in Barnsley to recruit a commercially aware and technically capable Finance Business Partner. We are looking for someone who is experienced with working with non-finance managers and directors and who have project accounting experience. Part of this role will include travelling down to various sites to learn about the day to day running and costs of each project.
- Support the preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Report on the budgets and financial control activities
- Review Key Financial data of our live commercial projects
- Prepare Cost Value Reviews (CVRs) for completed projects
- Overview analysis to finance and non-financial managers using business analytics software
- Work with department heads to standardise and consolidate data input with a view to the agreement and publication of set performance metrics/kpis.
- Implement and deliver improved all round performance, management information and support corporate goals
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Manage continuous improvement and process improvement
- To be able to meet all financial and compliance requirements of the company and meets its legal obligations
- Part qualified or newly qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience in a Commercial Project Accounting background is desired
- Demonstrates the confidence to take the lead when required
- Cascades and owns positive SHEQ standards and behaviours
Job Offer Up to £45,000 + Free Onsite Parking + Company Pension + Brilliant Company Brand & Culture
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Business Partner, Reference: LT / 6352". Thank you for your interest.