Accounts Payable Clerk - 6 months FTC
Brewster Partners are searching for a talented and experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for a dynamic business in central Sheffield to start a role as soon as possible on a 6 month contract. You would be working as part of a large finance team to be able to undertake accounts payable duties as well as general duties from across the finance functions.
Within this role we would like to see you use your experience to be able to police processes and procedures to ensure the team are on track of hitting targets.
- Assist with managing multiple email boxes for the AP department.
- Matching, checking, and coding invoices and coordinating progression of related queries into approvals.
- Reconciling supplier statements to the AP ledger accounts.
- Resolving purchase ledger queries internally and externally with suppliers and departments.
- Bank reconciliation and payment postings.
- Raising payment runs.
- Raising new suppliers.
- Analysing data for upload into payment runs.
- Staff expenses.
- Credit cards.
- Contribute to the ongoing process improvements within the department.
- Reporting for month end.
- Monitoring Key suppliers against reconciliations and payments required outside of payment runs.
- Assisting with other finance duties as assigned to the department.
- Strong IT Skills and must be a confident, effective communicator
- Strong Purchas ledger experience
- Process driven
- A high degree of data accuracy, attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Able to deal with large volumes of invoices.
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30
- 5% pension after probation
- State of the art city centre offices
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable Clerk - 6 months FTC, Reference: LT / 14755". Thank you for your interest.