Accounts Payable Administrator
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger for a well-known business based in Barnsley. We are keen to speak to candidates who are experienced Purchaser Ledgers and have the knowledge of working in a high volume environment. You will be working within a large finance team and reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager. We are looking for someone who has experience to be able to bring new ideas to the table to be able to change processes and procedures to be more streamlined.
- Process invoices/credit notes to COINs ledgers
- Receive/match the GRN (goods receives note) or delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Scan and attach copy of invoices to each invoice posted in COINS ledgers
- Raising queries of invoices that do not match PO with Commercial or Procurement departments
- Filing of delivery notes and paid invoices
- Follow the company’s sub-contract payment procedure
- Check CIS/Insurance detail are up to date prior to payment
- Process certificates for payment
- Liaise with sub-contractors re payments
- Meeting month end deadlines
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Reconciles supplier statements at month end.
- Maintains a good relationships with suppliers and internal departments.
- Ensure all the CIS guidelines are followed
- Maintain supplier master data, request changes and creation of new Suppliers
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Assisting with identifying and implementing process improvements
- Ad hoc financial and administration duties/tasks as required
- Experience of working in a large business/large finance team
- Experience of working with high volume invoice/direct debt customers
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- Dynamic and positive environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable Administrator, Reference: LT / 14749". Thank you for your interest.