Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller/Bookkeeper for a market leading engineering company business based in Sheffield. Our client is looking for someone to take sole responsibility for the day to day accounting functions. In this role you will be managing a team of two which includes a Purchase Ledger and Accounts Assistant and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Overseeing the invoicing, preparing statements and processing payments
- Liaising with accountants on month end and year end accounts
- Carrying out the Bank reconciliation
- Producing Cash flow forecast
- Preparing wages and managing expenses
- Producing monthly stock reports for production and distribution.
- Organising year end stock takes at production
- Credit checking customers and chasing invoice payments
- Experienced in Sage 200
- Ideally Part Qualified/Qualified in CIMA/ACCA or QBE
- Management experience/running a team
- Excellent excel skills
- An inquisitive mind and a great positive attitude
- Adaptable, comfortable and effective when working within a changing environment
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining an accurate, high quality output
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Offer Up to £35,000 + Free Onsite Parking + Company Pension + Brilliant Company Brand & Culture
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Financial Controller/Bookeeper, Reference: LT \ 14505". Thank you for your interest.