Credit Control Administrator
Brewster Partners are working with a prestigious company which is located in the newly developed vibrant part of the Sheffield City Centre. The role is a Credit Controller but you don't necessarily need prior experience, someone who is hungry to learn, strong admin skills and not afraid to pick up the phone.
This role will be supporting the Credit Control team in dealing with the daily administrative activities such as:
- Update internal systems for Credit Controllers when chasing multiple invoices.
- Managing emails from internal and external stakeholders to the business
- Liaising with other finance teams to ensure the timely payment of client invoices
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone, email etc
- Completing various forms to support with audits, credit notes and rejected invoices
- Sending out the bank statements to the team on a daily basis
- Working with the Cashier department to overcome any queries
- Strong administrative skills
- Must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
- Must have an appetite for ownership of issues and accountability for results
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous Credit Control experience desirable
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and excel
- A good problem solver
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Dynamic and positive environment
- Flexible working opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible holiday purchase
- Private Medical Health Insurance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Credit Control Administrator, Reference: LT \ 14488". Thank you for your interest.