Brewster Partners are currently working with an exciting business based in Sheffield who are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their vibrant and dynamic office. The ideal candidate will possess excellent payroll experience and an enthusiasm to get the job complete to a high standard.
The main purpose of the role is to process the payroll end-to-end for roughly 250 employees. You will also have responsible for gathering time records from employees and calculating hours worked and pay received for each employee accurately. As well as ensuring that time records are accurate and that any inconsistencies or errors are resolved.
- Collating and recording of time & attendance records
- Producing management reports (i.e.’ Actual hours vs budget’; report on sleep-ins; reports on woken hours; missing time-sheets)
- Producing, process and organise payment of monthly payrolls
- Producing, process and organise payment of pensions
- Producing, process and organise payment of all statutory payments
- Complete (end-to-end) processing of the payroll year end
- Process starters and leavers
- Deal with payroll queries/ complaints
- Additional (payroll related) management reports/ queries as required
- Experienced with Sage payroll
- Analytical, reporting and date entry experience
- High volume of employees advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good Excel Skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Administrator, Reference: LT \ 14418". Thank you for your interest.