Brewster Partners are working with a large construction company based in Doncaster to support them with the recruitment of a new Management Accountant to join their team. The business are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to be able to support the financial Controller through the production of timely and accurate management and financial information.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Undertaking balance sheet reconciliations and own the resolution of issues
- Processing journals and ensuring appropriate approvals are in place
- Supporting the review of all budget and forecast variances through the production of monthly variance reports
- Supporting the regions cash forecasting through the coordination of all aspects of cash reporting
- Supporting the preparation of regional reviews by providing timely cash reporting and variance analysis at a regional and site level
- Working closely with the QS’s and Site Teams to understand the cash requirements of a scheme to ensure all forecasting is robust and sites’ cash usage is understood and progresses as planned
- Working with the Commercial department to ensure the robust forecasting of grant funding and payments from Registered Providers, including the tracking and reclaim of retentions
- Supporting the central finance team and treasury with all adhoc cash reporting requests and provide the team with timely and accurate information
- Updating sales price analysis on a weekly basis and provide the regional management team with a forward forecast of price variance based upon current sales releases and achieved prices.
- Producing reports on monthly marketing spend by site versus budget/forecast and review with sales teams to challenge and reforecast. Identify opportunities for savings.
- Supporting the monthly / quarterly site review process by providing financial information at a site level against CapEx, Budget and Forecast for all schemes.
- Supporting the annual year end audit process
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Ideally experience within the construction industry
- Strong accounts background
- Strong technical skills
- Candidates must be highly ambitious who are wanting development
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- Competitive salary up to £50k
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT / BBBH16161". Thank you for your interest.