Brewster Partners are working with a friendly SME company who are based in Chesterfield. We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager who has a strong accounts background to be able to be hands on across the full spectrum of the finance functions. If you are wanting to be number one in finance and to take responsibility for the full functions of a small but growing company this is a great opportunity for you.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Being responsible for the Profit and Loss and Balance sheet
- Processing the profitability reports and forecasts
- Recurring Revenue reconciliation
- Supporting with the Implementation of a new system and new ways of working
- Preparing the payroll to be outsourced
- Processing the Direct Debit
- Running bank statements and Credit card statements
- Overseeing the Credit Control
- Managing the Purchase Ledger and the process
- Ad hoc duties – you will be expected help out in all aspects of the company as all team members help out across the company when needed
- At Least 3 years’ experience of the all-round accounts roles
- Ability to self-organise workload
- Experience of fast-paced environment with high-transactional volume is an advantage
- A can do attitude to help with business needs such as day to day office management
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear communicator
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager, Reference: LT / BBBH16051". Thank you for your interest.