Finance Business Partner
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a well-known business based in Barnsley. Within this role you will be providing operational and commercial support to budget holders and liaison at all levels within the Company, in both a financial and non-financial capacity. Ensuring a high standard of financial support across the network. Having the ability to influence decisions and to positively contribute towards the organisations growth.
- Ensure accurate and timely Month End and Year End reporting - production and review of the monthly Management Accounts including journals, reconciliations, variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare and develop the monthly finance reporting pack
- Production of the monthly rolling forecasts
- Lead on Annual Business Planning
- Commercial/Operational support to region and senior management – Provide and develop effective financial reporting and support Budget Managers
- Representation at Business Team meetings, support and challenge throughout the business for driving cost saving initiatives and training
- Capital and depreciation accounting – including capital allowances
- Conduct internal financial audits in conjunction with Group Finance Manager
- Ensure an adequate Internal Control System is maintained and enforced throughout the network.
- Production and maintenance of internal project coding
- Maintenance of Financial Information System master data hierarchy
- Ensure that risks and hazards in activities undertaken in the role are acknowledged and conducted in accordance with processes, procedure and measures in place to mitigate risks.
- Part qualified or qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Relationship skills – the ability to build relationships at all levels and establish absolute credibility with stakeholders, particularly colleagues and AWS Management
- Experience in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills who is good at establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels
Job Offer Up to £45,000 + Free Onsite Parking + Company Pension + Brilliant Company Brand & Culture
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Business Partner, Reference: LT / BBBH14967". Thank you for your interest.