Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a leading Manufacturing company in Rotherham as they look to recruit an experienced Management Accountant. This is a developmental role which will offer stability as well as the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking and fast paced organisation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for specific business units and cost centres
- Group reporting in according with policies and deadlines
- Monthly analysis and commentary
- Ensure accurate Weekly review of costs with the operations team and review of product profitability
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Provide support on Cap-ex proposals
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Foreign currency
- Preparation of VAT and Intrastat
The ideal candidate will have experience producing management accounts within the manufacturing sector.
- Strong academic background
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Part/Newly Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or QBE
- Ideally manufacturing experience
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: LT/ 14965". Thank you for your interest.