Part time receptionist urgently required to join a Halifax based company working Monday to Friday 13:00 - 18:00 on a permanent basis.
This role is available immediately and we are ideally looking for someone who can start straight away.
- Provide the first point of contact for all visitors to the Office, responding to queries or referring to the relevant person
- Notify the relevant colleague or staff member that the visitor/service user has arrived
- Manage telephone calls, respond to enquiries and redirect calls to appropriate recipient
- Record, distribute and dispatch mail for the office
- Provide administrative support to the teams on request, e.g., room bookings, recording all visitors, preparing letters and interrogate IT systems to provide information, ensuring confidentiality and data protection are maintained
- Admin duties
- GCSE’s English and Maths at grade C or equivalent
- Experience of working directly with members of the public ideally in a service environment
- Experience of working with business software solutions, e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven work experience as a receptionist
- Able to work in a fast-paced and busy work environment
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist, Reference: NP/14314". Thank you for your interest.